Xenics Xeva 320 Series
Versatile, InGaAs camera with various cooling options
The Xeva 320 series is based on a proprietary InGaAs detector with a 320 x 256 pixel resolution.
The Xeva 320 cameras offer frame rates of more than 340 Hz. The camera comes with a CameraLink or USB interface. There is a single-stage thermo-electric cooled version (TE1) and a more deeply cooled three-stage thermo-electric cooler (TE3) version.
A visible enhanced short-wave infrared (vSWIR) option for extended wavelength response into the visible band is also available.
Benefits & Features
- vSWIR optional
- Sensor cooling available for increased exposure time range
- Low dark current
- USB and/or CameraLink interfacing options
- Versatility with gain modes
- Xeva 320 Series Datasheet
- Product information/quote