Xenics Lynx SQ Series
Small, econmomical, InGaAs line scan camera with square pixels
The Lynx square (SQ) Series, based on a proprietary linear InGaAs detector, offer affordable short-wave infrared (SWIR) line scan imagers.
The affordable SWIR Lynx SQ cameras are able to deliver line rates up to 40 kHz for standard machine vision and inspection applications. The cameras come with an industry-standard CameraLink or GigE Vision interface.
Depending on your imaging requirements, three resolutions of 512, 1024, or 2048 pixels are offered.
Benefits & Features
- Economical line scan camera in several resolutions
- High speed line scan imaging up to 40 kHz
- CameraLink or GigE Vision interface
- Free Xeneth application software
- Lynx SQ Series Datasheet
- Product information/quote